Got digital marketing on your mind? The DWS Blog is where you can share actionable tips and insights to help readers achieve their marketing goals.
We are looking for Guest Post contributions that conform to the following performance pillars:
- In-depth; at least 1500 words
We create content that enables our readers to market their website better. Whether it’s a long-form article, an infographic or a listicle, as long as it offers value to our audience, we are happy to publish it.
To help you understand the kind of blog posts we expect and avoid rejection, here’s a set of guidelines for you.
- Your Guest Post should be 100% original and unpublished.
- Screenshots are a must if you are giving step-by-step instructions.
- Keep your sentences, paragraphs and introductions short. We hate to bombard our audience with seemingly overwhelming information.
- Go through our recent blog posts and try not to pitch a similar topic, unless you’ve got a fresh perspective on it.
- Our readers are no longer interested in knowing “How to rank a website?” and other overused topics.
You won’t hear from us, if
- You pitch a topic that is already published on the DWS Blog
- Your final submission doesn’t follow through on your pitch
- You try to pitch a canned blog post. We’ll know if you did.
- You blow your deadline. Let us know beforehand if you need an extension.
- You keyword-stuff your article
- Your article promotes your brand at the risk of being irrelevant to our readers
Submit your pitch today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Though, there’s no rush. Take your time to come up with your best idea.
Fresh and actionable ideas will help our blog reach a new, growing audience. At the same time, you can establish yourself as an authority in the industry and help marketers apply your ideas in diverse marketing scenarios.